Sign in to follow this  

TB20GT Tonight!

Hi Friends,First, thank you all for the GREAT help anad advice provide!Fr. Bill will upload the TB20GT tonight before he closes up shop. He will also place it on his server.Some last minute help has made it even better!He is busy now getting something to eat and making the last second changes. Fr. Bill will make a post when he has uploaded and probably before. ;-)BobA PROUD member of the "Factory Aircraft Rebuilders Technology" team.

Guest odog

Great news! I havent seen it since the original beta. sorry, been so busy in the shop. Cant wait to 'get away from it all' for awhile. I think Ill fly from my house to Meigs and check out the city before bed.I liked the pics you sent! the 103 looks better on your system than mine :-( precongratulations....:-beerchug

If I can ever get a file converter from gmax to something ProE can read, we will be able to photorender. I would even consider getting a ray-tracing rendering program so we could really spice up the 'screenshots". That is how the big guys are doing it for new product introduction and preliminary acceptance of programs.BobI will get started on the air and cfg files this weekend. I know for a fact that an expert can do it in 2 days, from a very recent experience, so it will probably take me two months unless I can get the experts help, which I think I can. ;-)

The long awaited "Porsche of the air," the delightful Socata TB20GT Trinidad was released today. It is available at AVSIM.com (as soon as the Library Manager posts it!), and also will be available at:http://catholic-hymns.com/frbill/FS2002_Pi..._T20_Panel.htmlfor those who don't want to wait... :)Early Saturday morning I will post an incremental upgrade for those who already have the Final Beta Version 2.1...BillA TIRED but PROUD member of the "Factory Aircraft Rebuilders Technology" team.

Guest odog

:-beerchug hooray! now get some sleep...

Hehe, luckily, I just got up from bed :D Wondering what to do... ;)

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi Bill,your web site is not accessible! Bandwidth limit! This is a great success and thank you for sharing your aircraft with the community. I was not able to find back the tutorial you wrote about the backlighted VC cockpit!?! is it at your site or at avsim?Thanks in advance.

>Hi Bill, >>your web site is not accessible! Bandwidth limit! This is a >great success and thank you for sharing your aircraft with >the community. I was not able to find back the tutorial you >wrote about the backlighted VC cockpit!?! is it at your site >or at avsim? Yep... folks sucked the life right out of my website... :( I had 59 GB of available bandwidth left, and it went in about four hours...I won't make that mistake again! :)The 'mini-tutorial' is right here in this very forum! Search back about two weeks ago.

Guest Milton

Bill and Bob,You are to be commended ( and probably will be in many ways ) for the way this project was managed. Your involvement and sharing example is a guiding light for all to see. YOur contributions were many way before release, and now the world shall benefit from much more than just the finished product. Thank you for helping to make FS and Design a more open and sharing experience.Best WishesMilton Shupe

Guest odog

Nicely put MiltonThis forum is the best...There's alot of things I enjoy about visiting here, and Father Bill's candor is definitely on of them :7 a fine example...(warm & fuzzies/OFF)Now get back to work!!!! :(

>Bill and Bob, >Gosh, Milton! Thanks for those kind words. They mean more than you can imagine. I may just print them out and frame 'em to remind me of just why I deliberately suffer from sleep deprivation for a hobby! :)Thanks again, but please... you just might 'turn our heads...'As as said in the "Special Credits" sectioon, in many ways this a/c is the result of the collaborative efforts of everyone in this forum!