Sign in to follow this  
Guest bones

Stupid question #273334

just a quick question (this ones driving me nuts!!!)I spent a few hours today and yesterday doing some startup modleling on this T-33 ( had to take a few days of of the skymaster to keep my eyes from crossing permenantly) and now this white bracket has gotten rotated somehow so that mirroring is a pain etc etc... how in the world do I reset this thing? its been driving me crazy for a few hours now and I know its prolly something simple i'm missing :-)

>just a quick question (this ones driving me nuts!!!) >>I spent a few hours today and yesterday doing some startup >modleling on this T-33 ( had to take a few days of of the >skymaster to keep my eyes from crossing permenantly) and now >this white bracket has gotten rotated somehow so that >mirroring is a pain etc etc... how in the world do I reset >this thing? its been driving me crazy for a few hours now >and I know its prolly something simple i'm missing :-) I sure wish I had an answer to your question! But, I don't know one...Have you tried saving the file and doing a Reset?Can you 'step backwards' to a prior version?You do save frequently, right? Every time I do any 'major' change, or begin working in a different area, I save an incremented version of the workfile.I currently have 65 versions of the TB20GT (which I can now safely delete!) to 'revert to,' if needed.

Guest odog

Just for fun...mirror the object and click on 'mirror' in the mod stack. then play around with 'mirror center' and see if you can straigten it out.Ive done it before, but now I try to avoid it...it is quite annoyingIf you want it to just go away...Customize/Viewport Configuration/...untick 'Use Selection Brackets'I dont use them myself...FWIW woof!

>would like you its to make Grumman S-2 Tracker Mac, seriously!! You have to stop making these requests. They are driving designers NUTS!!!If you want a Grumman S-2 Tracker, BUY ONE!!!! http://www.fs2000.org/grumman/index.htmAnd the same in french via Babelfish translator:Mac, s

Guest bones

I might be off the mark here but the arrows are centred well below the part you are trying to move. Have you dragged the pivot away from the part somehow?If you move the pivot back to the centre of the part it might mirror properly..Only a guess and Odog will no doubt tell me to go back to designing scenery again. :-)

Guest JeanLuc_

Salut Mikko,heureusement que ces demandes n'