Sign in to follow this  
Guest bones

building a edge540 in FSDSV2

I am trying to build the edge540 in FSDSV2 and I am at a dead end on the model I need help with this project

Guest bones

You got stuck rather quickly. From your posts I see that you only ordered FSDS two days ago...While you are thinking about it maybe you could finish off the Beech Bonanza and J3 Cub you also said you were building.I have no doubt you have lots of enthusiasm to build an aircraft but enthusiasm is of no use unless you knuckle down and learn the skills. You need to read the books, work through the tutorials and check out the additional tutorials lots of folks have uploaded online after they found out the hard way.Building an aircraft is no easy job. It takes a lot of time and it requires knowing a lot about FSDS and the aircraft you want to build before you even start the program up.If you only got FSDS two days ago you have got a lot of reading to do before you even think of starting a project.I admire enthusiasm but it doesn't get aircraft built. Hard work and knowledge does..

Have you done the FSDS tutorials?Do you have ANY 3D modelling experience?etc.

You got that right I will build teh turbine air bonanza

I have built 2 aircraft so far but I have alot of reading to do alot of reading to do if you can think of any other planes you want me to build email them to me at jbherbs@aol.com any time you like

>I have built 2 aircraft so far but I have alot of reading to >do alot of reading to do if you can think of any other >planes you want me to build email them to me at >jbherbs@aol.com any time you like I don't want to sound harsh, but until you've actually started a project and let us see some results, this is nothing but a waste of our time and patience.When you can upload a screenshot of anything you've actually created in FSDS2 or GMax, no one is going to take you seriously.

How do I make a screenshot of a project in piant?

Press the print screen button, then paste it into your paint program, and load it up to a webserver, create a link to the picture in your post.I have to agree with the rest of the guys. Show people what you have done first. You are basically wasting time of others.

I have tired it adn it did not work I have a computer that my mom baught me from Sam's Club in rome and I have had it in the shop for about 3 or 4 times the print key does not work on FSDS and I can not put it into paint I need more information then that i have never done a screenshot of any plane I have the weirdest plane made if I can get a screenshot I will put it in my next reply or my next post if I ever figure out ho to do a screenshot