Sign in to follow this  
Guest odog

IT IS TIME TO SHOW THE WIPS to the World!

Nice Job on Edwards... Looking forward to it.... Also here's a shot of my latest.. it should be redy by mid week.Brian

I am looking forward to this. The default scenery has always left me disappointed for such an important location (anyway important to someone who is nuts for space, test pilot, experimental a/c stuff).My favorite a/c is the X-15, always made sure I visited it when going to the old Smithsonia air and space building (the castle and a couple of quonset huts with the capsules). It would be nice if there was a detailed VC version for FS2002.Steve

Guest odog

Hi,Very cool to see our scenery brothers posting their work...very nice stuff indeed!I spent all weekend getting the amphib ready for paint, the new gmax ME is a gigantic pain in my...hope you like:

Guest Dominik Mann

WOW, that Beriev looks awesome!!! :-eekThe Edwards scenery looks like a winner, too...ya know, it kinda reminds me of that TV series..."Air Force", I think it was called...anyway, as far as I remember it was about an USAF test pilot and his family who lived and worked there...Now all we need would be a few cool X-planes to complement the scenery :-hah ...!

Just wondering... Those people in the Beriev, do they look a bit small? Or are they just "little people" :-)Otherwise, looking great...

Guest odog

Thanks guys,Yeah, they are little people...I just stuck em in there until Father Bill delivers the VC and then Ill rebuild around what he creates.Keep the wips coming!odog

We are still going to do a special edition with the Beatles? Ringo's Drum set in the back along with the guitars?Now what was that song they were going to perform? Something about Russia? ;-)Bobhttp://mtco.com/~rsam/fartslogo.jpg

Well, not much as WIP images as such, buthttp://www.flightsim.no/ubb/ultimatebb.php...c;f=21;t=001980Note that I'm ONLY doing panel work here, and I think only two pics has pictures of it. It's a 30 image series with (norwegian, sorry, heavily compressed to about 770k for modem users) textual description, of a flight with some pretty nasty weather enroute. Highest cruise altitude was FL260 in a Cessna C421B.Suffice to say, it was a hellofaride. :D And pretty cool clouds, which was the actual "goal" of the flight.The model is a very old version, a HD crash has required a full remake of the model. But I expect it to be a lot more complete.

Good looking plane guys, cant wait to fly that out of KTVL on a hot summers day ;)

Well, nothing can be hidden now...Here are some of my projects:Yakovlev Yak-40. There is already a version for traffic (at avsim.com) but a more complete version will appear one day.Antonov An-72. The visual model is ready except the virtual cockpit. It is actually in paint factory somewhere in Russia. Ilyushin Il-62. The visual model needs still some finishing. Then the painting...Dimitri