Sign in to follow this  

disappearing parts

Hey everybody. I am trying to design a virtual cockpit for my project. I have the basic shapes down and I have adjusted the eyepoint to about where it needs to be. I am, however, having a problem. Whenever you are in the virtual cockpit view and you look straight out the front down the runway, the virtual cockpit disappears. If you pan your view to the left or right slightly it will reappear. Does anyone know what may be causing this to happen?

I think th eyepoint may be too close or the vc zoom factor too great. Did you place the gauges on a seperate "plane" or directly onto the panel? That is the only time I've had the gauges disappear when the plane is too close to the panel.Steve