Sign in to follow this  
Guest PARADISE

This is crazy!

Guest christianholmes

Maybe somebody on VATSIM was listening to the radio with a stuck mic?

Guest zetabh

Not really!I was watching my internet conection and there was activity all the time while the radio was played. Another thing that indicates how weird the whole thing was how the radio went off. Right on short final, ready to land.Zeta

Guest zetabh

Yeah, you are right. If you tune 123.45 on your com1 radio using FSINN, you will automaticaly be conected to a radio station. A pretty nice one I must add. Funny... after more than 2300 hours flying online, I thought I had seen everything there was to see in fs environment. I guess I was wrong!I do not know if this is a specific FSINN feature or if vatsim is backing it, yet, I would like to congratulate those behind the iniciative. www.skyblueradio.com is website.I now have company on my long and boring hauls.Regards,Zeta - SBMK Brazil

Guest PARADISE

.>>I now have company on my long and boring hauls.>>Regards,>>Zeta - SBMK BrazilSounds like you need a "career" change.:-) John