Sign in to follow this  

building any FSDS 2 aircraft without the skills nesseca

I am not going to build any FSDS2 aircraft but will download all FSDS 2 aircraft I have 2 already a beech Bonanza V35B and brian's FSDS 2 cessna 140 his site is greenmtnflightsim.homestead.com/home.html there you will find all kinds of FS2002 and FS2000 aircraft I like the FS2002 RV-6 and RV-6A but my favorite is the cessna 140 I might get back building a FSDS 2 but only if you guys can help me figure it out I do not know what I am doing because I have not built a aircraft in FSDSV2 I wonder when will abacus make a newer version of FSDS say like FSDSV3? Here is what I am thinking about building in FSDS 2 and in real life a rans S-10 sakota here is a picture of the aircraft

Don't build planes. Try yourself in politics. Polititians they're always telling us what they are going to do, just like you.And don't think you'll build anything in FSDS3 without having all 3D modelling skills with FSDS2.

I am going to build a REAL airplane the picture is of the real aircraft I am goin to build I am going to go sun n fun next april and price it you can also goto this web site www.rans.com that is where I got the picture from did you know rans also makes bikes as well as aircraft when I saw that I was amazed

Guest jlwoodward

You must have a lot of money. If you gave up on FSDS because no one would spoon-feed you, you will have to pay someone to build a real plane. If you try it yourself and don't know what you are doing, an FAA inspector will chew you up for lunch.Try following the tutorials like others have suggested, research some web sites, or try reading some aviation books from your local library. If some of us old guys could learn it, then it should come easy to you if you are as young as I think you are.John Woodward

I see the ebullience of youth showing.It doesn

you can build the kit under 18,000dollars U.S. mine is going to be alot less then that I am going to build mine hopefuly right at 17,000 or I can buy a used aircraft but this will be in the future I am hopeing to build it by the summer of 2005 when I know I will have the money I am going to save every dollar I am getting 500.00 dollars U.S because of my medical history but I am not giving up on this project it will be completed the registration number is N1157G all the rans kits are designed for the first time builder.P.S. Bob I will email you the web site

Is that the airplane you want? Home builds I find have a lot of available data and pictures and more pictures of the building process.Start collecting data on the sucker and all of us here will help you build it in gmax. You have to do some of the work, in fact we will start you on the wheels and landing gear. Find some drawings by using google and find all the pictures that are out there! If you get stuck, come and ask here for help.We will all take our time and you will get this thing built so you can see if you do in fact want to buy one in a couple of years.Look at this one Greg,http://eaglewoman.simracing.dk/flying/images/skeltn2.jpgFind some more like this and we will all have you flying before summer. In FS2002 that is. ;-)BobThe FAQs for the TB20Gt are located here http://mtco.com/~rsam/FAQs.htmWe R rsam@mtco.comHelp us make it better!http://mtco.com/~rsam/fartslogo.jpg11/23/02

Dude that is sweet how much is it? I have found on www.zenithair.com FS2002 aircraft but you have to download the panel files for the panel to show up

I really think your first choice is a good one to start with. I even bet if we ask Ms. "Eagle Woman" for some additional pictures she will help us all out.Visit the Ms. "Eagle Woman" website and see what I mean.http://eaglewoman.simracing.dk/cobra/index.htmBobThe FAQs for the TB20Gt are loacted here http://mtco.com/~rsam/FAQs.htmWe R rsam@mtco.comHelp us make it better!http://mtco.com/~rsam/fartslogo.jpg11/23/02

Guest jlwoodward

Greg,Why don't you think it over and give FSDS2 another chance? The reason I say this is that the other day a saw a post from someone who used to build model airplanes, and now he has turned to building models for flight simulation. Lots of us grew up building models, maybe that's why we do it now? It is more challenging and more complex, but it is very rewarding and you can spend hours at it and it doesn't feel like work. With building the FSDS model, making panels, adding sounds, drawing textures, and working on performance, there are so many directions that you can go in. It won't cost you much money, you don't have to get your hands dirty, you won't get hurt, and you might learn some things that will help you when you get ready to build the real thing.You have lots of good ideas about what you would like to build. If you would be willing to read through a couple of tutorials, I think you will find that most of us will do whatever we can to help you out.Best wishes,John Woodward

John I am going to do just that oh by the way have you seen the zenithair's FS2002 aircraft? you have to make the panel I did and I just love them I am going to redownload FSDS2 right now

www.fsfreeware.com go onto the site and scroll down to newist files click on that and you will find it under FS2002 aircraft

Thanks,It must have been pulled--no such aircraft there now.... If you have a screenshot of it, I'd love to see it in the screenshots forum. Also, if you have a link to the author's website....

yes I do have a picture of it or you can goto simviation and do a search for it or search for it here