Sign in to follow this  

An-2 progress shots

I am working on liveries for realise - there will be 2 or 3 of em + poly-lightened mesh version for AI.But there is no realise date. It's a WID project.

VERY cool indeed!!! Along with aerobats, that is one of the coolest russian birds ever made...

Guest Milton

Great looking model and VC! That will be a very nice contribution to the community. :-)Thanks for sharing.Milton

Awsome ! :9 :9 great work - VC is looking very good - big air intake and cowl flaps :-cool - just like real one. During this summer i had possibility to fly AN-2 from 3000m after parachuters drop down to final - quite heavy on the controls compared with gliders that i usualy fly ;-)regardsEricson

Well, since visual model is now completed and "80-20" rule is a thing that I (and probably others) do not like much in terms of catching bugs - I am happy to tell, that realize of An-2 is planned on 20th of January. I'll upload it here at first. And blank textures, too.No shots at this time. Model (especially VC) did change a lot, but you'll be able to see each and every detail yorself soon. :)Small list of features of visual model...-Over 20K polys of exteior and about 12K for DVC.-Specular highlights-Dynamic VC with night lighting-Full passenger cabin (if you use dynamic camera - it's even posible to fly as passenger!)-Hi-res textures, keeps the proportions, four-sided for fuselage, quite easy to repaint. Most of textures for VC are made on the basis of edited photos-Hi level of animations (includes elevator trim tabs and cowling flaps, hich are visible from VC, automatic leading edge operation)-Integration with panel and FD from Stepan Gritsevsky and built-in cargo loader.-...