Sign in to follow this  

building a water tower

Guys I need your help I'm in trouble already on my first exersize I don't know how to show a image of what I am building in otherwords how do I make a screenshot!

Guest odog

hey,go here and get 'mutigrab' http://www.mnwright.btinternet.co.uk/index.htmit will allow you to take up to 100 screenshots and view them. You will then have to import to a paint program to resize to 700 wide.A water tower is a much better choice for a first project than a whole plane. walk before you run...joe

While there are programs that capture the screen, and save several screenshots at the same time, maybe the easiest way is to:Open MS Paint 1. with your program active (do a quick click on the screen to make sure), press ALT and hit the Print Screen key (ALT-PrtScrn). This captures what you're seeing on the screen.2. Press ALT-TAB (or click on the PAINT button in the bottom task bar) to get into PAINT. Now click EDIT-->PASTE. You now have a copy of your program screen in MS PAINT.3. Click FILE->SAVE. Give it a name like "SCREEN1.jpg" and make sure that the "Save As type" is JPEG (you can save it in several formats but JPEG is safe). MS PAINT defaults to the "My Pictures" directory.Now coming back to as your typing your post ...4. WHere it says "Attachment" below, click where it says "Click here to choose your file" and another dialog box comes up .. click on the "Browse" button and navigate to the folder where you saved your screen shot on your computer (probably "My Pictures" folder) and double-click on the screen shot (SCREEN1.jpg if you named it like that). You'll be back to the dialog box.It's ready to upload, so click on the Upload File! button. Once it finishes uploading, click on "Close this window" and you'll be back here to finish the posting.Hope this helps

Felix thanks pal oh what N number should my first plane have when I get able to build a plane

Obviously - N2002AW>Felix thanks pal oh what N number should my first plane have >when I get able to build a plane

ok cool I am going to re get multigrab I need it to get mypics this is my first attempt at building a plane before I did what you said

That is much better than my pitiful first attempt ... (not that my current attempts are much better. IMHO)

Guest jlwoodward

Nice work, keep at it!John Woodward

want to see me make a plane in less then 10minutes I will post a screen shot here after teh pinewood is done