Sign in to follow this  
dbrucem

New Space Shuttle Simulator...

Guest alexlaw

...nice pics, even nicer movie!www.space-shuttle-mission.comChristmas will be brighter this year .Best,Alaw

Sim looks good...website designer could use a refresher course.btPS...I'm talking about the site's over-liberal use of "mouse-over". Everything you touch on the page spins out of control, or at least for me.

Guest Staggerwing

>PS...I'm talking about the site's over-liberal use of>"mouse-over". Everything you touch on the page spins out of>control, or at least for me.Whew.. thought I was having some system problems at first :-) Kind of hard to read when it's doing that.. lets hope the sim doesn't work the same way.

Guest alexlaw

Yes, that website is the latest "scroll simulator" - play with it a little more and you'll get used to it Movie+pics look cool though. This is a nice find - I did find the link and announcement on "the other website". Strange Avsim is silent on this one. Maybe they are not "in the loop"?

Guest alexlaw

Hmmm... could be, but their website says "Space Shuttle has several difficulty modes which allow complete novices to grasp the basics and move on to the most advance levels". There are also save options and "fast forward", etc.I do agree however that manually docking with the ISS or manipulating objects with the RMS might be more difficult, but hey, taking off and landing on the FSX for the first time for a "non-flyer" is not easy either.I suspect that most of the flight simmers here won't have a heck of a hard time mastering it - especially with all those promised "easy" modes.Time will tell. I for one, can't wait and hope that they will meet their December deadline.

Just watched the full length DIVX. Spectacular. If the sim lives up to the video, it is a must have. I'm very excited. Can you tell? :)Cheers,bt

Guest alexlaw

The trailer is really something.Hopefully the great musical score will make its way into the game too. I'd LOVE to have that patriotic theme in the background during liftoff.And they fixed those "nervous" scrolling frames on the website - LOL. Somebody is listening .Now I can pick those pictures and zoom-in much more easily.Yet another simulator to wait for this Christmas.

fantastic I would love to seem them do a land based flight simulator - they had some great stuff there in the shuttle.ciao!Brian S

Ciao!

Guest Valkyrie321

Gosh guys! Thanks for watching the video... *blush*It seems that the video is doing well amongst the viewers. I just responded to a few people excited about this on another website. I am really glad Exciting Simulations allowed me to participate in this project. This sim is really outstanding. Even if you are only remotely interested, I think you will find this a lot of fun to play around with. I know I am having fun with it :D BTW, don't worry about the learning curve, the game pretty much holds your hand if you need it.-Valkyrie

I am really looking forward to this simulator. Great video! I came in from a hard day at the office and got a great massage from my buttkicker gamer chair!

That looks amazing, when is this due for release?