Sign in to follow this  

Dornier 328 Jet

There doesn't seem to be one of these anywhere for FS2002. Anyone know of a location or one in the works. Delta Connection is currently flying a bunch of them in and out of KCVG. Cheers! GEMatKMGY

GEMatKMGYI'm not sure of the exact source location (probably flightsim.com) but David Durst put out an FS2k2 version in March 2002. His zip file was entitled fs2k328.zip. In addition, a Lone Star livery was put out for it at about the same time by Jim Karanik in a file called dortext.zip.Hope this helps,Stan V.

Guest DanWalloch

I've been looking for a gmax 328 jet for along time to fs2002 and there isn't a thing. I work for Skyway (ME Connection), and I love these jets! I also would like one so that I can replace my fs98 one that i use for my skyway ai.

I will be working on one here in the near future. I am just having problems locating a decent three-view. Any ideas where I might find one?Email me: tealmad@new.rr.com

From the previews page:"Next to the turboprop version, we will also release the 328-300/ 328Jet."Matt