Sign in to follow this  
Guest DanWalloch

AN 225 MRYIA AND SOME QUESTIONS

Hi there,I was looking at some aircraft pics when i went face to face with the biggest aircraft in the world, and litterally fall in love with her. I then decide to build one for my factory (to carry the various heavy parts of my planes in product). So here is where the progect is now. ( another one ;-)).I'm in lack of some info about the flaps. Some books stated that the mryia have triple slotted flaps when other talk about a single slotted flap. What's the truth?Also if someone know how to build a xml gauge that will display seat belt and don't smoke, and another that will control cowl flaps (make them open and close periodically until a button is switched off - yes it's to make an animated wiper: that's the only way i found to do them after trying many things, including tick18 ), please contact me. there are some extra detailed things i'm building out there...

Guest CX001

dongmo, please do keep working! A good An-225 would be most welcome in the FS community! :D I can't help you with the gauge, but let me know if you need anything,

Guest united777

Lookin' good. btw, whats the latest with your MD-11?"... AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!"[b/]

Guest DanWalloch

I'm really looking forward to this airplane, and trying to take off and land in less than 3000 ft.