Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stefanosg

nNumber Gauge

Guest Stefanosg

Is there a gauge out there that will display the N number from the cfg file?

There probably is, but here is the code if you'd like to make your own in xml:%((A:atc id, string))%!s!%%ATC IDI think Arne came up with the needed parameter (A:atc id,string), so... Thanks.

Just spotted a possible "bug"; I think you can omit some code and rewrite the string tag to:%((A:atc id, string))%!s

Guest Stefanosg

Thanks for the "text". I've never worked with xml gauges before, but I'll muddle through. Best way to learn sometimes.Thanks

Steven..the dash 7 from Milton Shupe has a nice registration indicator. The good news is that it does only display the "N" number, but it displays any registration that you have in the config file...gauge is called annuc!atcregb rdgs Dick

That's what the example code I posted also do - it "reads" the value from aircraft.cfg (well, sort of) and dirplays it in a gauge as text.

Guest Stefanosg

Thanks guys, I was able to find one called atc_id. The Original lettring was in white but I was able to change it to black for my purposes.