Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly1

Aircraft designers -- heads up....

In addition to sites like airliners.net, one source for texturing ideas, both interior and exterior, is aso.com....In more than one instance, I've used interior screenshots found here to "texture" seats and walls-with surprisingly good results. I'm sure most of you know, but if you don't.....try it out.Another means I've used for interiors are some of the "effects" features of popular paint programs, such as the Arcsoft paint program that came with my digicam. I used a fill pattern and set of effects to create a very nice look for the sides of a cabin I'm working on, and to texture the seats....

Guest Fly1

Handy site.Went browsing, and guess what I found for sale? N540L Lancair Legacy. Photo is not too good. Just wish I had $245,000.00 to buy it. Oh well, I'll settle for the virtual version for now.Thanks!!Bob C.

Guest Fly1

Hey Bob,Boy I would have loved to have been there, but I got my official San Jose Fly In T shirt though. Almost as good.Did Rob drop by your area inroute?Drop a line when you can.Cheers!!Bob C.