Sign in to follow this  

Repaint Question of a n00b (thats me :D )

i have a question about the small parts of a repaint like the registration etc. I am using parts with a very good resolution but when i resize them, photoshop makes the resolution VERY VERY bad! :( What can i do? Any solutions?-------------------------------------------best,

with registrations and things try to find the font that matches it and just type it on the texture. then resize the font-size and you won't get the res problems. As for the other parts I suggest you search the airliners.net or other resources like that for large (ie 1280x1024) pics to take textures from.Hope this helpsClod

Hello,I'm assuming you're Downsampleing sence you're talkin' about small parts. If you have Photoshop, choose Bicubic interplotation. With any graphics program you cannot go from very huge to very small, There are only so many pixels in one area. If you want clarity, go with a larger file size, 512 by 512 is ok if you can spare it. Hope this helps.kimpe