Sign in to follow this  

TB20GT Wins an Award! :)

The entire F.A.R.T.S. team is proud to have won a "Flightsim.com Developer's Award" for the little Socata TB20GT... :)I just happened to be browsing the "other site" this evening, and noticed this... Funny that no one bothered to notify us by email...

Congratulations - maybe the heralding messengers were a wee bit overbooked and busy the past few days?>>I just happened to be browsing the "other site" this >evening, and noticed this... Funny that no one bothered to >notify us by email...

>Congratulations - maybe the heralding messengers were a wee >bit overbooked and busy the past few days? That's undoubtedly correct. I've seen the 'gold medallion' before of course, but hadn't really paid much attention to either it or the method of award. Apparently they will also be sending an engraved plaque to hang on the wall...This award is made based upon the number of votes received by an a/c, scenery, add-on, etc. during the monthly contest. I was unaware that flightsim.com members had even nominated the TB20GT for the December award, so I don't know what 'competition' it faced, nor number of votes cast...However, considering that the splendid Falcon 50 has never won a Developer's Award, it takes on a bit more significance for us.It also means that the F.A.R.T.S. team has a greater challenge now, to ensure that our other projects will measure up to the same level, which shouldn't be that difficult, as the TB20GT still has some flaws! :)

Guest Fly1

Congradulations guys. Well deserved!!Bob C.

Guest Milton

Congrats to the whole team for a project well done. :-)The users do have a say and it's certainly an honor to pass muster with so many simmers.Enjoy it!Milton

>However, considering that the splendid Falcon 50 has never >won a Developer's Award, it takes on a bit more significance >for us. I was mistaken... The Falcon 50 won the award in October, 2001. For some reason I didn't see the 'gold medallion' in the file listing the first time around.

Congratulations - well deserved.Not notified - in these times? :D Maybe people have been way too busy bying those last presents - hours before closing time. Oh well, 10 kilos (20lbs) heavier - christmas is finally over :)