Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dominik Mann

Tu-134 - From Russia With Love

If You like to fly Russian aircraft - expect something interesting soon. Tu-134 is one of the most famous Soviet built aircraft. FSDS2 model - very frame rate friendly, but very complex. With advanced panel and sound.

Looks very nice.... It's great to see some of these workhorses getting made for FS2002. Just one favor--make the wings visible from the cockpit...need more aircraft like that so we can enjoy the ride as passengers from time to time :)How do you like working with FSDS 2?

Guest Dominik Mann

This is cool!!!! :D Having come to fly Samdim's Il-62 and Roman Skorykh's Tu-154 on a regular basis over the past few months, I've been hoping for somebody to build an up-to-date model of the -134 some day...well, seems as if I won't have to wait much longer! :7Have you thought about possibly doing a Tu-104 after this one? :-)Cheers,

great shots - i like Tu-134 very much it will have VC ? in previous Tu-134 ( VVS version ) i spend all the crusing time in navigator's seat :-) - great view for ground below :-)regardsEricson

Which is actually ment for the bombardier. I hope that this is the right word... Alot of Russian passenger planes were built with the cold war in mind. These planes can be converted to bombers in less than 24 hours.Just a small piece of history. :)The model looks great. No further comments at this time. ;)

Guest Dominik Mann

:-eek :-eek :-eek :-eek :-eekWonderful!!!! :-jumpy