Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly1

Eze Has Been Uploaded ...

Guest Fly1

Thanks Paul, I really appreciate it! Got a little FDE suggestion through the e-mail this morning and I am anxious to try it out. If there are any major improvements I will post a service pack.Happy New Year and BE SAFE!Bob C.

Bob when I tried to find teh diesplay and hide gps button I could not find it or any other icons on the panel is it because teh eze does not have a gps in it I could not find teh flight map icon as well I think the ezerocket would be the coolist plane for FS2002 if you decide to build it let me know and I will test it for you

Guest Fly1

Hey There,The Eze does have a standard MSFS GPS and a Bendix radio group. Your subpanel view keys, shift 2 and 3 should activate them. There was not a lot of room on the panel so I did not install the icons.I have several more on mine. It is not hard adding them to yours depending on the guages you have.RegardsBob C.

how do I do that add instruments ot my panel in your aircraft?

Guest Fly1

I am rather new to working on panels but:For additions to the panel, there are several ways you can do it.Example1) Get CfgEdit or FS Panel - CfgEdit is a freeware panel-editing tool. FS Panel is a similar product for sale. This is the easiest way to add gauges. Simple load the panel you want to change, select a gauge from your list available, then click and drag it into position.2) Reviewing panel configs for panels that have the gauge or subview you want. Sometimes you can simply copy a section of the file into your panel.cfg, redo a few letters or numbers and your done.===============Below is a copy of a section of my panel.cfg. Please note the <> are actually [] around the Window Titles in your file. You need to have the gauge in your Flight Sim gauge directory to be able to add it to your panel.There are two main sections, the Window Titles section, and the actual WindowXX details section. - List of Windows to be used, such as the main panel, GPS, Radio, etc. - Actual details of the background bitmap, configuration details, gauge name, and placement. THIS IS WHERE IT HELPS TO COPY FROM ANOTHER FILE. Then you can change a few numbers if need be.Looking at other panels and studying their panel config, with a few trials and errors, you'll get the hang of it. Then you can really customize your aircraft panel the way you want them. A quick one is:1) Copy the WindowsXX area from the panel.cfg you like. Copy all the way from < to the end of the last gauge detail.2) Paste it to the next open WindowsXX space in the file you want to change.3) Look at your current list. If Window04 is the last one, then the new one should be Window05. Change the name in the brackets of the data you just pasted to Window05.4) Add a new line to the such as above, Windows05=(Whatever tag you want). (Note the numbers start from 0)Next time you run Flight Sim, hit your subview keys, such as Shift 6 in this case, and now you should have one more.THIS SECTION LIST THE WINDOW SCREENS AVAILABLE----------------------------------------------Window00=MainWindow01=RadarWindow02=GPSWindow03=TimerWindow04=RadioTHIS IS THE PARTICULAR WINDOW----------------------------- // NOTE FIRST IN THE LISTfile=Panel.bmp size_mm=1024window_size_ratio=1.00 position=7visible=1ident=Mainwindow_size= 8191.000, 4000.000gauge00=HGHB_VM1000, 657,461,132gauge01=Cop_Cessna_radio_stack, 232,489,162,109gauge02=extra-300!VOR1, 307,396,90gauge03=mooney_bravo!Airspeed, 399,391,83,81gauge04=century_att, 484,384,89gauge05=mooney_bravo!Altimeter, 573,393,82,83gauge06=bell_206b!Vertical Speed, 573,481,81gauge07=mooney_bravo!HSI, 485,478,86,84gauge08=mooney_bravo!Turn Coordinator, 398,481,83,81gauge09=FuelQuantityRG, 394,568,81,30gauge10=cessna!Master_Alt_Bat, 219,601,40,37gauge11=cessna!Starter, 258,601,40,36gauge12=cessna!Pitch_Trim, 786,591,28,37gauge13=cessna182s!Switches, 561,563,96,33gauge14=GearLights, 732,600,47,27 // NOTE SECOND IN LISTfile=RADAR.bmp size_mm=149,166window_size_ratio=1.00 position=8visible=0ident=IFR_MAIN_PANELgauge00=F16!Radar, 10,15,127,113gauge01=F16!Radar Mode, 17,144,32,12gauge02=F16!Radar Range, 51,144,32,12gauge03=cpt.icons!ifr_T, 100,145,16,11 // NOTE THIRD IN LIST size_mm=500,368window_size_ratio=1.00 position=8visible=0ident=GPS_PANEL gauge00=C421NJ5!IPCI, 0, 0, 0, 0gauge01=C421NJ3!GAR, 0, 0, 500, 368 // NOTE FOURTH IN LISTBackground_color=91,99,99 size_mm=25,25window_size_ratio=1.00 position=0visible=0ident=30window_size= 0.130, 0.160window_pos= 0.000, 0.000gauge00=extra-300!Timer, 0,0,23,23 // NOTE FIFTH IN LISTBackground_color=2,2,2 size_mm=234,432position=6visible=0ident=RADIO_STACK_PANELgauge00=Bendix_King_Radio!Bendix-King Radio Audio, 0,0,234gauge01=Bendix_King_Radio!Bendix-King Radio Nav-Comm 1, 0,46,234gauge02=Bendix_King_Radio!Bendix-King Radio Nav-Comm 2, 0,138,234gauge03=Bendix_King_Radio!Bendix-King Radio ADF, 0,227,234gauge04=Bendix_King_Radio!Bendix-King Radio Xpndr, 0,286,234gauge05=Bendix_King_Radio!Bendix-King Radio AP, 0,358,234Like I said, I am no pro, but I have found it is not as hard as I thought to make panel changes. There are many panel pro's out there that can help on those tricky problems. Check the Panel and Design forum for help.Hope that wasn't too confusing.Good Luck!!Bob C.

Bob--Sorry it took so long for me to post...Here is a screenshot of my repaint you requested:

John thats nice i am going to make a custom panel for mine well I am going to add radar stormscope and a garman 530GNS gps

Guest Fly1

Looks pretty good John. Don't forget the inside stripes on the winglets, and you might want to get the division lines for the cowling, etc. to match.Keep up the good work.Bob C.

Hey Bob, I'll be sending you a present. I contacted a owner and he sent me 3-Views, but no dimensions on it. (he said he could supply if needed) I told him just basic L-W-H would do as GMAX can scale from those. I'll email to you asap. Cheers!

Bob, I sent you an email through here..when I get the dimensioned print send me a message so I can email it to you. Here's the undimensioned one:

Guest Fly1

Wow, Thanks a bunch Jet. I can see from the plans compared to the planes I've seen, there have been quite a few mod's applied to the latest ones built, such as NACA air intake, rudder dimension and placement, etc. I got most of my layout from an EZE on the cover of the June 2000 copy of Sport Aviation, "Unbelievable-Eze". Awesome plane!!I'll shoot you an e-mail.Bob C.