Sign in to follow this  

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie, and I want to design panels. I have made a few basic FS2002 panels using CFGEdit, but it doesn't allow you to use .xml gauges, only .gau gauges. Is there a freeware panel design program for fs2002? Thanks!

>Hi everyone! I'm a newbie, and I want to design panels. I >have made a few basic FS2002 panels using CFGEdit, but it >doesn't allow you to use .xml gauges, only .gau gauges. Is >there a freeware panel design program for fs2002? Thanks! No, there is not (other than notepad.exe, of course!)...FSEdit supposedly is a 'panel editor,' but I've never had any luck with it at all, besides the fact that it seriously messes up the .air file... :(FSPanel Studio is the only game in town, and is a reasonable cost... especially considering that it can be used to edit/build .XML gauges, and edit .gau bitmaps.