Sign in to follow this  

Yak Progress... 2D Panel

HiI have done the 2D cockpit and am now working on the V cockpitThought you might like to see a picture.Happy new Year to everyone. I hope it brings you good timesRegardsJohn

Great looking yak is it a 52W I am about to build a 52TW the only part of the TW that I will use is the wing but mine will have a twist to how about turbine powered on the first yak and the normal M14-P 360HP on the airshow version the smoke system is in the works. I am having a friend in texas build it for me the test plane for the smoke system will be a laser260 if it work out. Then I will use it

Guest RiddlePilot

how about some punctuation it might make your post a little bit easier to read i'm glad you're building this plane but i hope the documentation that comes with it will have some commas and periods see what i mean about being hard to read

It will have all punctuation in it. If you want to you can do the performance, I will evan put your name in teh credits when. I decide to upload it to here and other FS2002 sites. I will evan let you test it for me, and will get a copy of it aswell when i mean a copy of it. I don't mean a copied plane I mean teh actual plane. If that is ok with you.