Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly1

FS panel and CFG edit

Where can I find FS panel and CFG edit I want to realy make Bob's long eze totaly awsome.

Bob it is for FS98 CFS and FS2000 not 2002 how much is FS panel? Bob I am downloading FS panel it is 24.99USD my mom is going to let me buy it I am downloading it now did you get the download version or teh CD version?

Guest Fly1

Sounds good. I will probably get it since I am doing more panel work now. I hear it is worth the money.CfgEdit still works to set up panels which are usable in 2002. It is what I used on the Eze. From what I understand it does not handle the newer XML guages being used in 2002.Take Care!!Bob C.

Bob you pick the gauges and I will install them once I figure out how to use this thing?

>Bob you pick the gauges and I will install them once I >figure out how to use this thing? Er, I think he already did a rather nice job, even though the MAP and RMP gauges are a bit difficult to read... :)

Guest odog

<<<< I want to realy make Bob's long eze totaly awsome. >>>> Dude, That's incredibly rude.I think he did a great job...

Odog let me insert a pciture for you. The panel I made for the long eze is only a test bed for what gauges to include for my Yak52W project. I have the 3-views to make the plane so I am using the long eze the original long eze are still there it makes its own version from FS panel. I did not change the originals how do I get the wings to view in my test version.

>Odog let me insert a pciture for you. The panel I made for >the long eze is only a test bed for what gauges to include >for my Yak52W project. Er, why on earth would you replace one of the primary flight instruments with an engine oil pressure gauge?There's a pattern to the six primary flight instruments that is fairly standardized on every aircraft, because pilot's are conditioned to perform their instrument scan based on those instrument's relative positions.Your version would be incredibly unsafe to fly... :(

Bill my panel is going to be big it will every engine monitoring gauge you can think of as for the long eze I got rid of it because I could not get my jorstick to keep the rudder leval it either went right or left and that is on all planes to I have FSDS2 and panel studio so I can build teh panel and teh plane on the black 52 what kind of strip should I use?

Guest Fly1

I guess Awash is just having fun wuth his new panel program. More power to you if thats what you want on yours.As for some guages being hard to read, yes I agree, but given the space to work with, I did the best I could, just to get her going.Lets see some good alternate layouts.Regards.Bob C.

>As for some guages being hard to read, yes I agree, but >given the space to work with, I did the best I could, just >to get her going. I think you did an outstanding job on the a/c. The visual model is very nicely done, and it is quite a bit of fun to fly. I was particularly struck by the close correspondence between your visualization of the a/c vs. the three views that were posted yesterday in this thread! That is simply amazing...You obviously have a great eye for proportion and detail... :)When I saw the first pictures of the cockpit, I thought that was a VC, since the panel background has the illusion of 3d...The main thing that makes the MAP/RPM gauge difficult to read - aside from size of course - is the light background and lack of sufficient contrast between the gauge elements and the background......neither of which you have control over, of course... :)Thanks for giving us a new plane to play with!

Bob and Bill I am going to begian on teh model this weekend starting tonight and I have the backdrop for the yak52TW the only thing off of the yak52TW. I will use is the wings how do I get the nose gear to retract fully?

Guest Fly1

Thanks a lot Bill. That means a lot coming from you!Regards.Bob C.

Bob its me awash I am also building FS2002 aircraft but only one will be uploaded to here sorry for the confusion