Sign in to follow this  

In need of DC-10 technical drawings

OK folks... I've been talking to a few simmers about this one for awhile now, and its official we are going forward witht he GMAX ALL FLEX (whatever that means) DC-10, and maybe MD-11. Preliminary work suggests that this is going to be a long process, so here we turn to the ever so helpful and UNITED, flight simming community. We need pics, big and small,, technical drawing and cutouts mainly. I have the usual what you would find on the net, but we are gonna need some serious plans, flaps, gears, slats, you name we need it. Anyone out there from the original FFG DC-10 design, if you have somehting that would help, it would be greatly appreciated. if I had one wish I would wish for a technical operation or a mechanics manual... hehehe.. Enough babbling, I think we get the drift. please feel free to email me... I hope i can publish my email here...deki_ca@yahoo.caThanks n

Guest Firestriker

Try http://www.barnesandnoble.comLook for a book:Great Airliners Series Volume SixMcDonnell Douglas DC-10by Terry WaddingtonIf you don't already have it of course.