Sign in to follow this  
Guest JeanLuc_

FLY panels and MSFS Panels

If this has been asked before, I'm sorry to bring it up again. I got back into MSFS after a long lay off. The last sim I had was MSFS200 and FLY! (never got to FLY2). One thing I have noticed thus far was the panels in FLY! were absolutely gorgeous and looked almost real compared to FS2000/2002. MS's panels look jagged even with anti aliasing ON all the way. Some are OK, but some of the panels I have downloaded really look bad.I'm not pro-FLY or anything, as when I had FLY! I still wanted MSFS because there seemed to be more support for it, and so on. So is it just me? Or are the MSFS panels just, well -- always jagged looking? -GL

>So is it just me? Or are the MSFS panels just, well -- >always jagged looking? No, they aren't. I've seen some truly splendid panels in FS2k2... Some of the latest releases (and some that aren't released yet) are so well done it's like looking at a photo... :)

I'd love to get my hands on them, feel free to send information on them.

>No, they aren't. I've seen some truly splendid panels in >FS2k2... Some of the latest releases are so well done it's like looking at a >photo... :) I'm looking for cessnas I guess. Since I'm trying to stay in the category of small planes right now as I get my wings dirty again so if anyone has links to downloads or purchasesites of these high quality planes and panels - feel free to send us the links, thanks!