Sign in to follow this  

landing lights

Hi all,Can anyone tell me how to add landing lights on a 727-200 aircraft..Now am not a panel designer but willing to learnRONNIE AKA ALPHA35

Guest Milton

Ronnie,Landing lights are usually part of the model (.mdl).I know of no way to add them otherwise.Landing lights to show on the runway must be placed in the 3D (VC) part of the model to be seen from the cockpit.Now, if your question was about adding a Landing Light gauge to the panel, then someone else should address that question. :-)Milton

I know an effects as landing light. the effect name is newll.fx. This effects can be added via aircraft.cfg.Jose

great jose can you tell me how to add em..You know as in most fs2002 aircrafts they all came with lamding lights(real landing lights)I wanted to add landing lights to my 727-200 advance aircraftRONNIE AKA ALPHA35

Guest Milton

Okay, so where are the screen shots? It's only 2 lines in the aircraft.cfg. Show us how they work please.Milton

You can find it at AVSIM library. the file name is RLNE.ZIP. The pack contains lights for some planes as the B727-200. Hope this help.Jose

THANKS GUYS YOU HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFUL I WILL LOK INTO THIS AFTER WORK..