Sign in to follow this  

Looks nice! I'm sure you will make alot of people happy with this bird (including me). :)

Guest Dominik Mann

Cool!!! :D How about a Raven to go along with them?

Cool... Awesome 'Vark I sure miss seing them scream overhead on low level stuff from the days they were at Platsburgh AFB. also we now have lost our every 5 year 111 crash here in VT, no crews lost but there is aluminum from 4 F-111's spread along the US Route 2 corridor from Marshfield to St. Johnsbury VT, Funny how they all crashed along that 20 mile stretch of roadBrian

MY favorite A/C! they look beautiful and just spell speed to see them. I hope you do some in the green and brown camoflage that they used to be in. With a basic virtual cockpit. I like looking out my 7:00 o'clock and seeing my wings which in the F-111 would be slow flight! Not so much interested in a gauges working virtual cockpit. When your going burners on at tree top your interested in avoiding the hills!.hope it has inside window frames and instrument hood and af course the bomber navigator on my right ;-) It looks great and thanks in advance for making it, cheers Bill

Guest IanK

>Just thought I'd let the cat out of the bag! >I plan to release the A,C,E,F & FB versions, enjoy! >Hi Philthy,will you make a version with fully swinging wings?Ian

Fella, that looks AWESOME.What would make this thing rock...and I mean something I would fly daily...is if somebody could develop a legit terrain following radar. This bird, and the Panavia Tornado really need this badly. It was their reason for existance. Night, heavy weather...and TF. That rocks. Its what made the old combat sim "Tornado" so awesome.In any case, your bird looks sweet. If no TF, then please at least make an EF Raven version. Those flew at altitude.Great work.EricPS: IF ya get bored...a short nose TFX B version (proposed Navy version) would be cool too!

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg