Sign in to follow this  

AN 124-AN225-767-777-TOMCAT and BAE146

just some shots of some of my progects.777 is the base for 767-200 and 300 i'll design for CAMEROON AIRLINES as the nose shape is similar (check pics). All the CAMAIR planes will be done, and all will be free (737-757-767-erj45-etc...). The rest might be payware or freeware. i also working on some corporate : citation jets, king air, etc... plus the others (pics after i update the vmax 742 model) including MD11, L1011, A320-330-340-380 entire family, SST (the one that will be soon release freeware plus the new one that will be payware for fs2004), and much more...

Looks good, though a few comments on the Tomcat.- The nose starts round. Then, around the end of the radarcone it begins to take the shape of a "pear" (the fruit). Also take not that it's wide on the bottom (as now) and narrower at the top around the canopy area. If you're lucky and I can find the magazine, then I can provide you with very nice 3-views which are very detailed.- The tails incline outwards by a few degrees (angle). If I recollect correctly then it should be something around 5 to 7 degrees. Also the tailendings (at the top) are different. This due to different ECM package antennas.That's all! :) Good luck!

I would rather call it polygon "hell". :) Dongmo is the best example of prefessional 3D designers who use up very much polgons. The model looks great, but it is more built for static rendering. I doubt greatly that anyone would get fantastic FPS with the BAe 146. Again, the models looks great, but the amount of polygons is troubesome...

Thanks for info Alex. the bae polys have not yet been reduced yet for fs2k2 use. the 777-767, an 124-225 and tomcat have been alot optimized compare to the bae. the reason i proceed this way is that it's easier to reduce the details than increase them (using tesselation comand undre gmax or 3ds max). Most of the fuselage i build use sometimes around 128 sides, and are too big to be used that way. for the 777, i start optimization process at the biguinning, using 36 sides cylinder, the extrude it. the problem is that everybody want as much as details as possible, plus virtual cockpit plus virtual cabin, and it need alot of polys. i did not succed in reducing the polycount of my completed models to less than 110000polys for the lower one (SST). Later