Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

Panel For a Boeing 757

Hi there I am a big fan of the 757 I have searched Hi and low for a good realistic 757 panel and I cannot find one so if you can tell me where one is or if you have a spare few weeks please design one you will be doeing all the 757 fans a big favour thankyou for reading this and all you panel designers are doing a great job thanksdaz

Guest Eugen

Cant you go with a 767 I think they are almost identical ?Eugen

Guest Ionizeyou

This one is by John J. Schumacher and is included in my 757 North American Liveries package. I'm getting ready to upload another version of this package with updated flight dynamics and I've also cleaned up John's main panel .bmp and I think it looks better.What do you think daz?Sorry for the bad Jpeg picture...Kevin

I would be very interested in knowing how you plan on getting the engine gauge to work? The picture looks just like this one but modified somewhat? I like it and think if you used PIC767 gauges it would look so much nicer.Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithcrvm@sbcglobal.net" A little learning is a dangerous thing"

Hi,I indeed use this pic, recent one below.The engine gauges work normal.The lower eicas just showed one of three, later more, service screens.I don't have the PIC gauges, never use payware.All gauges are modified XML gauges.The overhead, shown below, is almost 100% functional, almost all XML.Now working on the pedestal.This 767/757 project started with FS98.So you can estimate how long i'm busy already.But i find making just the fun of MSFS!The JPEG's are bad, i use 24 bitmapsJanhttp://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v4...75aouncN_th.jpg

Very nice indeed! I use PIC 767 as my main bird since no other comes close to the flight dynamics + systems for a 767. BUT there are some things that could be better and your overhead is one example of what I am talking about. How do you plan on making it all work together? Does the APU start correctly? Are you planning on making a working FMC etc?Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithcrvm@sbcglobal.net" A little learning is a dangerous thing"

Great what we want is realism plus clean view of gauges and a good landing view also some altitude call outs great but i don'nt like those crappy internal views they spoil it for me thanks for all of your repliesdaz

Hi,All gauges, switches and button's are fully operational.The systems, electric, hydraulic, pressurization, aircondition, fuel, lights etc. etc. work for 95% as in the real world and are completely integrated and interdependant.Only the limitations of FS2002 makes it difficult to achieve 100% reality.Yes, i have a fully functional APU.No FMC because i don't like that.It is a lot of work and i'm very grateful for the help of the members of this Forum.For the time being it is not my intention to upload this panel.It is never completely ready and i'm to much an "mierenn....r" to be content with less than 100%.To much criticism too.Enjoy myself a lot being busy with it.Janhttp://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v4...75aouncN_th.jpg