Sign in to follow this  
mleegard

Paint Shop Pro Help

First time attempt at painting a/c and I do not seem to be able to figure out how to paste an image or text onto the plane? For example, I want to put a flag on this plane but I am lost as to how to import the image I have. Any help greatly appreciated. Back to trying to figure it out. Mark Leegardhttp://markleegard.snapontools.com/

Ok this is quick and dirty.....go to the tool bar that has the little icons on it like paintbrushes and droppers and the lasso thingy :) Find the box that is a dotted line. Select it. Now use the mouse to drag a box around whatever it is you want to copy. Of course you have to open the image up first. Now once you have your dotted line around what you want go up top and find the little scissors. Click on this, once you do this the image in the box is saved to the clipboard. Now close the image your working on and fine the one you want to paste the new selection on and open it. Now click on Edit, look at the drop down and you will see paste....your not done yet. There is another set of functions off of paste. I select insert as new selection and once you select it and let go, you will see your cut out image appear and you can drag and drop it where you like. If you need to resize this just drop the selction and let it stay with the dotted line, then go up a few icons from the dotted line box, and find the little square with 4 squares inside it. If you click this your selection can then be resized in width and height with the little buttons on the dotted lines, just drag and release. Once your done just click on the dotted line box and the resize things will go away, right click outside the box on your image and viola your done.Hope this is clear, im new at this too, but learning fast! Its a great tool.Hornit