Sign in to follow this  
Guest IanK

Dassault Falcon 2000 flight dynamics

Hello!I took the Falcon 2000 (Mike Stones) for a spin this morning and it behaved strange, very good at lift of but very underpowered in the climb, which it isn't suppose to be. So I started playing around with the aircraft.cfg file and now I got it to cruise and climb as I want :). I changed the following:[TurbineEngineData]static_thrust = 8825.000 //5725.000 original[flight_tuning]parasite_drag_scalar =1.200 //1.000 originalSo now I have a new problem. It's way to overpowered when I roll down the rwy for take-off :(. Any ideas on how to fix this?Of course now the fuel consumtion goes up quite abit. Any ideas on fixing this without increasing the thust, i.e. making the aircraft climb better and actually cruise at M.83 as it should.thanks in advance!

Guest IanK

>Hello! >>I took the Falcon 2000 (Mike Stones) for a spin this morning >and it behaved strange, very good at lift of but very >underpowered in the climb, which it isn't suppose to be. So >I started playing around with the aircraft.cfg file and now >I got it to cruise and climb as I want :). I changed the >following: >>[TurbineEngineData] >static_thrust = 8825.000 //5725.000 original >>[flight_tuning] >parasite_drag_scalar =1.200 //1.000 original >>So now I have a new problem. It's way to overpowered when I >roll down the rwy for take-off :(. Any ideas on how to fix >this? >>Of course now the fuel consumtion goes up quite abit. Any >ideas on fixing this without increasing the thust, i.e. >making the aircraft climb better and actually cruise at M.83 >as it should. >>thanks in advance! Hello andm31Reduce the drag or read my FAQ answer at:http://perso.wanadoo.fr/hsors/FS_Soft/FAQ1...ecode_Forum.txtIan