Sign in to follow this  

Two Exits on Helicopter

Hi All,At the moment I am making a Gmax BlackHawk and having problem with the second exit.I have used Door_Passenger and Door_Cargo, but what ever I do the second door will not open. I have exits in the aircraft.cfg file setup and have made a Jetstream 41 aircraft with both exits working correctly. Have also tried f_canopy and r_canopy, no go. The main question is can you have two exits on a helicopter config in FS2K2.Tom. :-rotor

Guest jlwoodward

Tom,Page back a few days. I had problems with mine also, and you may find your answer there.John Woodward

Has any one seen the "shift exit 2" work on a helicopter?Hi John and Martin, I had already looked at that post and this is for a fixed wing aircraft. As I said I have already made a working fixed wing aircraft with two exits, but the helcopter config is a bit different. Like the gear will not operate unless you pause first. All I am asking has anyone seen a Gmax helicopter with two exits working indepenant of each other? If so where.Tom :-rotorwww.jetstream.41.btinternet.co.uk

Guest ptwaugh

Yes.I have used Door_Cargo as the cargo door tag, and it works. However, I believe there may be a bug, as it works when the ship is loaded (a B206 Helicopter) then fails to work for no reason.Stick