Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guruswarmyoz

FSDS2 Glass reflection problem.....

Guest Guruswarmyoz

The attached screenshots probably explain my problem better than i could do with typing. Basically can someone help me out with the problem of structures that are behind the reflective glass dissapearing? (circled in pics). Note this does still occur even if i flip the glass poly's to face the inside of the fuselage. http://www.aussim.com/pub/Dave/Images/reflect_1.jpghttp://www.aussim.com/pub/Dave/Images/reflect_2.jpg

Guest Dee Waldron

Are all of your transparent parts at the very end of your building list? If not, try copying one, deleteing it. Then paste it back into the project. That will put that one at the very end of the building list. Recompile the model and see if it works. If it does, then consider using the Create Part Merge List in the Parts menu. You can edit the list with the exact order you want the model to be built. More info is in the Help files. Hope this helps. :)Dee Waldron (HJG)

HiYou need to make sure the transparent parts are at the end of the build list.1. select transparent part2. hit ctrl-x3. hit crtl-v4. When you generate the model UN-check the auto sort parts optionGive it a try....should helpRegardsJohn

Guest Guruswarmyoz

Thank you all for the replies and the help, it is VERY much appreciated. I shall try the suggestions and will post a screenshot of the results!Thank you.

Guest Guruswarmyoz

A VERY MASSIVE THANK YOU!!!!!!! The suggestions above have resolved the problem - i have released the Arrow IV at my homepage as shown below!The screen shot shows the result , needless to say one is very happy.