May I extend my sincerest congratulations to our very own Bob C. for having won the January, 2003 "Flightsim.com Developer's Award!"Since the winners are determined by the users, it is especially meaningful.That's two months in a row that one of "us" here at AVSIM.COM have won awards from the "other site..." :)Once again, congratulations, Bob. You deserve recognition for a lovely little bird!

Guest Fly1

Thanks Bill for the kind words. As I've said before, it means a lot coming from you.This came as a major surprise for me. I had no idea the project would be received as well as it has. I am just glad to be able to give a little back to a great hobby I've enjoyed for years.I would like to say thanks to the guys here at Avsim that helped when I had problems along the way, and to all those that have downloaded the Eze. And a BIG THANKS to Brian Gladden for a great FDE file. I really appreciate it!!It really is an honor to be flying along side you Bill!!Best regards to all!!!!Bob C.

>No problem pal..... now all I need to have happen is one of >my planes to win that sucker :-lol >>>Brian Brian, if you made the FDE, you should be entitled to have your own plaque. And everyone else who has been part of that project, at least that is what I think. You might want to check out that from Nels :)Mikko http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/mmniemi/shots/banger.gif

Mikko Maliniemimmniemi@hotmail.com

Let me add my congrats too. The LongEZE certainly holds a place in my library, and my favorite way to entertain myself for an hour or two is to fly it around MS's Oshkosh scenery....

>Brian, if you made the FDE, you should be entitled to have >your own plaque. And everyone else who has been part of that >project, at least that is what I think. You might want to >check out that from Nels :) I had to contact Nels to let him know who the 'team members' were for the Socata TB20GT, along with their 'snail' addresses.He will be sending each of the five members a plaque.

Guest Fly1

Brian,I have sent an e-mail to Nels requesting your inclusion in any awards given for this project. A copy was forwarded to you. Hopefully there will be an plaque coming your way also. You deserve it!!LaterBob C.

Guest Fly1

Just for the record, I received an email from Nels this evening, and Brian will also be awarded a plaque for his contribution to this project.Congratulations Brian, you earned it bro.Bob C.

>WOOO HOOO!!! My first one :-beerchug :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy >:-jumpy >>>Brian And unfortunately I have to say that it will be your last one as well. They only give one plaque per designer, no matter how many times you win. I would have three of them already...BTW, wouldn't it be an idea that first time winners they would give a plaque, and for following wins they could give you a little metallic plate telling the designs name. Then you could add that plate to your real plaque. Should we make an suggestion to Nels?Mikko http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/mmniemi/shots/banger.gif

Mikko Maliniemimmniemi@hotmail.com