Sign in to follow this  

Su-34 preview screens

Hi,That what I've been beta-testing recently.There are a few things to improve and add... fde and more 2D gauges...Comments are welcome. Actually, a guru, who could help tweaking FD could make this project being realized earlier ;)Published with the author's permission.Su-34 by King Size:

Guest Fabio Miguez

Wow, very very nice, I love the shape!xomer, I am not an expert in FDEs, but I could give it e try if you'd like. I've worked in the Socata TB20GT FDE, and to be honest, it didn't come out as I would like it to, they even updated it, which I think was necessary, but I have a little experience playing with AIR files.Cya.

Looking very nice!I am now working on FSDS2 update for my old FS2000 Draken. Flight dynamics are now done for FS2002 and I manage to do it quite good. I am not a guru, but I am quite familiar with things needed for supersonic fighter.If you like I could try to make flight dynamics for your SU-34. My e-mail is kari.virtanen@dlc.fi

Guest Dominik Mann

Beautiful work, both of you!!! :-eek :-eek :-eek