Sign in to follow this  

BE200 KING AIR Panel project and help needed

Here's a very early preview of a panel I'm making with in mind to put it in the kingair new FSDS model I've seen some days ago in the forums.All design is hand drawn with PSP and coreldraw and the gauges are custom xml ones.If anybody interested in my project every help will be welcomed esp

Hi Daniel, I am not a xml guru but if you need information about the flight manual or any other thing , just e-mail.Sergio

Thks Sergio.As I work in a company using Beech 200/1900d I have plenty of document(Raytheon official) so I think I should have enough to design a "as real as it gets" panel.The problem will be I think the gauges programming though I improve my skills little by little.Here's a preview (Real size) of the engine panel with night lightning.(Discard turbine background gauge.Still painting them .I think engines gauges should be finished tomorrow with completing fuelflow and oil temp/pressure gauges.BRGDSDaniel

Approach test shot with PFD/EHSI gauges created by Dai Griffiths, Dragonflight Design.

Hi Daniel, Your work is nice, and the plane deserves a good panel. Anyway, if I can help you just let me know.One more thing, I think the PFD/ND you are using are time limited (shareware), aren

Thks for your compliments and support.The PFD/ND is a freeware gauge WITH NO TIME LIMITATION.I'll however ask the author to use it in my panel which,of course, will be freeware.BTW:Engines gauges are almost finished.Should send an updated shot later today;-)BRGDSDaniel

Guest harry3

Could you maybe send me some pictures + information on the Collins-EADI("PFD") for the King Air, as I would be interested in buidling this gauge!Please send the information+pictures, if you have some, to: scheidl@ktvpillersee.atI just saw that you already have the PFD+ND gauges, so you won't need my EADI gauge. But I would like to built my own EADI, as I don't really like the EADI from Dai Griffiths!Maybe you'll need my digital VSI??? I could rebuilt it for your panel.Regards,Harri :-)I've already done a very simular gauge, but it was from Bendix/King.

Guest rleiro

Wow, look nice man!. I can hardly wait to test it!.Regards,

Final shot of the engine gauges.Hope you'll like and comments welcome.PM to ricardo:I have to install ICQ on my computer.Will give you details later.Hope we'll work together and all the community is welcome to join their effort to this project.

hello freindgreat panel!!wud it have the capability to be expanded.i mean can u elongate it to full screen.it does help as the gauges become better and clearer,and of crs if one wants to practice ifr.and also when its ready wud u let us know,i wud love to download and fly it.any info on a good air file of a b 200??and yes i do volunteer for any help required.i am flying the b 200 now,so maybe i can add a bit here or there.thnx bi bikunal

They are great!!!Keep on with the GOOD work!Sergio

Guest harry3

@LFBD320: Did you mean me when you said "Ricardo"???Cause there's no Ricardo in this topic.I didn't get any mail, so please send it again: scheidl@ktvpillersee.atRegards,Harri

Hi Harri,Sorry for the lack of answer sooner.In my previous post I meant Roberto not Ricardo :-). For the vsi I use a mecanical one not a TCAS system since in Europe we don't have to equip our aircrafts until the end of 2003 (JAR23 requirements for aircraft of less than 19 seats ;-)).Thks for your offer anyway .For your EADI/EHSI of the Collins tell me what you need I'll try to send you scanned documents of our AOM.(Have the right to send you some pages since I'm the redactor of them).Otherwise I would need some help to design the altimeter since I use the dai griffith one and can't use the "luminous" attribute .So If you want't to try to design a new one with the bmp I would send you you're more than welcome.Of course you can use them for your own panel.BTW if you need, I can collaborate with you for all the bmp of your panel since I think I have some abilities with paint programs.The TBM is a wonderful aircraft (Have flown it during 2 Hours)and deserves also a good panel...and a good aircraft model.(Yannick Lavigne si tu m'entends!)Sorry for this long post.PS:I'm looking for the event key to design a barber pole.Any Idea?(The whole code please , I think it's the AIRSPEED_BARBER_POLE but how to write it in XML?) BRGDSDaniel