Sign in to follow this  

BE200 KING AIR Panel project and help needed

Guest harry3

Hi!For the EADI, just send me some technical drawings. And also one or two pictures of the EADI(with good resolution if possible).For the Altimeter: Just send me the bmp's, I'll make you the gauge!About the panel bitmaps of the panel: Would be nice, as I hate painting in paint programms(or, let's say: I' m not able to make good images!)You also come from Europe? I'm from Austria!Regards,Harry :-)

It may not be accurate, but it would be nice to have a digital display inside the fuel flow gauge as well. When you are trying to figure your remaining hours of flight its alot easier if you have a digital readout to give you a more exact value.%engine RPM you only need to get in the ball park.Also would be nice if you could fix that stupid anoying thing that FS2002 does with the fuel where the gauges pass through 0 as the AUX tanks drain away, then flip back to 60% to indicate the fuel quntitity in the main tanks.I'm gonna either find, or make my own fuel guages for the default king air shortly to fix that annoying thing.

Oh thks a lot!As I said I'm a beginner in xml and I learn every day.My mistake was to write: A:Airspeed barber pole, bool *:-*I think I'll need your help for other few things!Many thanks!Daniel.

OK for the documentation.I'll send you it asap.Expect next week though since I'm pretty busy actually.For the altimeter I send you the bmp tonight.No probem for the artwork bitmap of your panel.I have begun to gather the documentation.Daniel from Bordeaux (France).G

Ok Pegair, I will do special layout for you with ff digital gauges!"%engine RPM you only need to get in the ball park.": What do you mean.Sorry I'm french and not used to some english expressions.For the fuel gauges quantity I haven't begun to study them so I'll see what I can do but as said in a previous post, I'm not a programmer !BRGDSDaniel

The purpose is to make it readable so expect gauges sizes as showed on the screenshots.Several parts of the panel will be available on different windows as you can see in PSS products.(I love their products since photorealistic is often not so good than that.The only one I do appreciate is the last 727 of Richard Probst).air file:Not for now I use default King one.

Guest harry3

>OK for the documentation.I'll send you it asap.Expect next >week though since I'm pretty busy actually. >For the altimeter I send you the bmp tonight. >No probem for the artwork bitmap of your panel.I have begun >to gather the documentation. >Daniel from Bordeaux (France). >G