Sign in to follow this  
Guest JTWhite

I need to remove radio panels

Guest JTWhite

Ive started using the GoFlight radio and pushbutton panels. Let me tell you, they are really worth the cost.Anyway, I no longer have a need for the radio panels, except for the DME panel.Ive looked in the panel.cfg file (the Bell206) and tried to remove the other panels, but I cant seem to shrink the overall window, and besides, the sim crashes when I move the dme panel around.Cant anyone give me a hint as to what I need to do, orif youre using PanelStudio, could you create a new radio stack forme and delete all but the DME panel???Thanks in advance.JohnW

Guest JTWhite

Never mind... Iused cfgedit program, a version of panel studio thats supposed to be for fs2000 but seems to work OK for 2002.Anyway, it worked quite handedly. Now when I open the radio stack panel, only the dme panel is present.Cool.Thanks anyway.JohnW