I am trying to use a Digital photo for my 2D view. Is there any way to decrease the jagged edges around the transparent parts (ie windshield) or is this something we have to live with in FS?

Would you post the picture? I would like to see what is looks like.

This is a close up that show the jagged edge around the cut up digital photo. Just curious if that can be eliminated or even reduced somehow. Thanks

I have Photoshop 7 and could clean it up for you.You could email it to me at 'Trashonly@comcast.net'.

Guest SlimDady

I always use the extract feature of photoshop.With the touchup tool you can clean up those nasty edges pretty easy. If you have PhotoShop 7.. Learn that feature.. it works well

Slimdady,I have PSP7. ANy chance you would be willing to spell out a few lines of help on how to use this function?Thanks

Well - there won't be an kinda 'anti alias' solution - you'd require half transparent areas whereas currently transparent areas must be pure black so you'll never get totally rid of these I'm afraid (exception are of course totally horizontal/vertical lines).Good luckEtienne :-wave