Sign in to follow this  
Guest harry3

EADI

Guest Mark McG

Hi,I am looking for some info on programming an XML EADI.I have made my bmps, and used the 747-400 PFD XML for some help, but when I load my gauge into FS, all I get is the background bmp.I could do with soem advice as to how best to align the roll card within the gauge.ThanksMark

Guest Eugen

Hi,Have you used mask images with 1.1.1 black for the parts that should be "moving"?You could also use the Internet Explorer to verify your xml code. Search in this forum for the FAQ there are a collection of very useful solutions of common questions.BrgdsEugen

Guest harry3

Look into the file library for my EADI's. Maybe they can help you a bit!ed461.zipeadi_gauge.zip If you have any questions about the code, just aks!Regards,Harri :-)

Guest Mark McG

Harry,thanks, I have downloaded your EADIs and taken a look at the code.The Gauge I am working in is smaller than yours, measuring 146*146 pixels. - - Can you tell me some info about the above piece of code - My Image Size is 64,320I know my Axis X and Axis Y rotate positionI do not know how to find the Position X= and Position Y=How do I find the scale Y=ThanksMark

Guest harry3

Hi!Paint your Attitude card first, and make those white lines with 10

Guest harry3

About the position:It's a bit complex to describe. Let's say it this way: This was my first gauge in FS. I've found the position more or less with trial and error. I've done some mistakes in the gauge, because it was my first one. If you just would write down the axis, you wouldn't have to find the position so hard!regards,harryLook at this code; everything is done with !!!(A:Attitude indicator pitch degrees,degrees) /-/(A:Attitude indicator bank degrees,radians)

Guest harry3

I've now reprogrammed my EADI code, look here, it works!!!It would have been that easy, but o course, I didn't know this when I started xml gauges.So, all you must know are the AXIS !!!Regards,Harry (A:Attitude indicator pitch degrees,degrees) /-/(A:Attitude indicator bank degrees,radians)(A:Attitude indicator pitch degrees,degrees) /-/(A:Attitude indicator bank degrees,radians)