Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pascal_FFG

Super Guppy need a panel

Guest Pascal_FFG

HiAm currently seeking for a panel designer to developp a Super Guppy panel for my upcoming project.He'll have access to every info actually available for the real thing.This is a serious announcement, any taker ?

Guest CX001

Pascal, I am no panel designer, but I am interested in which spcific model of Guppy are you doing? (PG, MG, SGT, SG, etc) If I can do anything to help, feel free to email me.cahill01@charter.net

Guest Pascal_FFG

377 SGT SUPER GUPPY 201 that was employed by Airbus in his Toulouse plant. It's the one stored by the Ailes Anciennes de Toulouse in their museum.

Guest CX001

Wise choice. The original Super Guppy had those YC-97J cowls which would be difficult to get drawings of. The SGTs just used the P-3 cowls and engine installation. Still, are there any plans at all for doing the 377SG? It will require some fuselage mods, and new naceles, but the rest is pretty much the same as the 377SGT. I have yet been able to find info on how much Aero Spacelines modified the cockpit controls. :-(

Guest Pascal_FFG

The real aircraft is visible in France and I'll have access to it, so guess I won't miss any information for this bird.