Sign in to follow this  
Guest mutaco

wav editor

Hallo,Where to download a good freeware wav editor to edit my panelsounds?ttp://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v4/2/16/75/53521675aouncN_th.jpg

Guest Calb

Try GoldWave: http://www.goldwave.comIt's not freeware in the strictest sense. The time-limit is on a per-session basis and the "time" is actually processing time, not calendar or clock time. I've had it for years. I seldom have need for a sound editor so I really haven't needed to buy it. It has always fulfilled my needs.Hope this helpsCalhover long and prosper

Another thing you might try is SoundProbe (www.soundprobe.com), but ain't free too.Etienne :-wave

Guest mutaco

Probably one of the best Audio editing program is called ProTools. There is a payware version and a freeware version. We use them on audio track editing for the video a lot coupled with DAT input. It is rather simple to use, and you have a really awesome ability to do a lot of things.Try it out, and let me know how you like it.You can download it from here:http://www.digidesign.com/Takehiro Nakamura