Sign in to follow this  

Help with Panel placement please ?

Thanks for reading my post.Whilst I've been flying MSFS for around 6yrs now I've always kept away from design and amending files. However I have tried to add my favourite panels to a few aircraft - some sucessfully !Can anyone tell me what I need to do to alter the default cockpit view. By this I mean when I change views I have to keep pressing shift+enter / shift+bspace. Can I change something in panel.cfg?Thanks and happy flying.:-zhelp

I assume you mean the eye position.In the aircraft.cfg search for the {Views} (< sqare brackets) section and add or modify something like this:{Views}eyepoint= -3.95, -0.85, 2.1 (feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distance from reference datumEtienne :-wave

Thanks for that.I'll try out your suggestion.:-walksmile