Sign in to follow this  

Gauge question??????

Guest Kobie1244

Does anybody know if these 2 gauges have ever been, or are going to be created by anybody??? I am not a gauge designer, but I design physical panels and models. The 2 gauges are the Avidyne FlightMax EX5000C, and the FlightMax Entegra PFD.If anybody can help.... it would be greatly appreciated!Enjoy the pic..... Hopefully it can be functional and become a reality for all simmers!

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey Bryan.I've never seen any of these made, but it sure would be nice to have them!Is this panel for Bob's upcoming Lancair Legacy?

Huh... Do you also create physical panels on request? ;-)Just curious...Etienne :-wave

Guest Kobie1244

This is not for Bob's Lancair.... Sorry.

Guest Kobie1244

When I create panels.... I like to have as many resources as possible. Otherwise I wont make it. I have just started making panels, and I love doing it. Now I just have to learn how to design and make gauges. ;)

Hmmm... Ok then. I maybe would have resources, but then I'd better try that on my own (beginner by myself). ;-)Anyway, your thing above looks great!! :-hah 3ds?Etienne :-wave

Guest Kobie1244

Yep it was built in Gmax, then I exported it from Gmax, and imported it into 3dsMax.I just use 3dsMax to render 3 dimensional images.

Kobie drop me a line at eaglesoftdg@consolidated.net:-)Best,Ron Hamilton