Sign in to follow this  

Panel-Light's

Hello Friends!Most of the Panel's are looking pretty red in the night! Does anyone know how I can change this into an other color like green or any other colores?I saw some Panels witch were green and this looks very nice. So I hope someone in here can help me!Greetings from Isra

Guest Milton

Hello Isra,Check out the Color section in the Panel.cfg.Day=255,255,255Night=30,15,5Luminous=147,130,94Try green color values here.Maybe that will get you what you want. :-)Milton

Hello Milton!Thats exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very much!But where do you get the numbers for the different color's!Greetings Isra

Guest Fabio Miguez

One way is to go into the color pallete of Photoshop or PaintShopPro, pick a color you like, then read the RGB content (which is what those three numbers mean, R (Red), G (Green), B (Blue).

Hello againThank you very much for thatGod bless...Isra

>Hello Isra, >>Check out the Color section in the Panel.cfg. >>Day=255,255,255 >Night=30,15,5 >Luminous=147,130,94 Just to clarify:Day= are the panel's "brightness" used during the, well... daytime!Night= are the panel's "brightness" at night.Luminous= specifies the illumination color of gauges at night. Of course all the gauges must have luminous=yes tag set before this will work. If they use the bright=yes tag, the color won't be affected...BTW Milton, brilliant work on the latest a/c! The minor issues with the XML gauges are easily solved: fractional tuning on the ADF, MKR audio switch, etc.

Bill,Can you expand on the "Fractional tuning on the ADF, MKR audio switch?These are two items that I cant solve. I am told that MKR does not work in XML. Prob only reason Audio Panel is in the RAdio stack!The ADF...everything Nick or I have tried here causes the panel to crash!!Can send Email address if wish!ANY help GREATLY appreciated!!"Panel novice on the Commander Team"Scott

Hey GuysThanks a lot for your help!!!!!!!Greetings from Isra

>Bill, >>Can you expand on the "Fractional tuning on the ADF, MKR >audio switch? >>These are two items that I cant solve. I am told that MKR >does not work in XML. Prob only reason Audio Panel is in the >RAdio stack! >>The ADF...everything Nick or I have tried here causes the >panel to crash!! >>Can send Email address if wish! Write to me at n4gix@attbi.com and I'll be happy to supply the 'fix' for the fractional tuning, as well as the missing MKR k_event.