Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joe

Rebirth of the TriPacer and Pacer for FS2002 Gauge pro

Greetings everyoneWith the kind permission of Brian Gladden, I am ready to issue 5 new Piper TriPacers and 5 new Pacers for FS2002. Everything is ready except,the panel from JL Stubb is missing two gauges. (See picture below).I am informed, Mr Stubb is no longer on FS. Could someone please contact me and help me out. ThanksLeon Louis flatspin@videotron.ca

Thanks and Oups, I should have mentioned this.The gauges would be the Horizon and the Direction Indicator.I do not know how to make the corrections for this.Please type me the registration of that TriPacer of yours. I will see if I can include it with the others, if you like.This time, sign your message so I know who to be grateful to.(grin)Here is a pict of the panel as it should be.Thanks Leon Louis

Guest Joe

Leon,Registration number is N3061Z. Don't have the plane any longer. It's been sold for about 10 years.If you have the panel.cfg for Mr. Stubb's panel, I was wanting to get the names of the gauges.You know, the way they are referenced in the cfg...gauge03=CESSNA!Heading_Indicator, 305, 537, 110I'm sure that plenty of us have backed up gauge folders...I do. And I was thinking the best way for us to try and find them for you is to get their proper names and do a system search.Joe Sumrall http://myweb.cableone.net/joesumralliii/hook5.gif