Sign in to follow this  
Guest danowat

A little help is needed..... PC-12

Does anyone have any photos of the cockpit of a PC-12 laying around???? The shots on the Pilatus website are kinda small and not the angles I need. I'm particularly looking for shots of the cockpit side walls, seats and the console.ThanksBrianBy the way here's a shot of what I have done so far....http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3e70db8f15f3badf.jpg

Guest danowat

Hi brian,I could dump some screenshots of the FLY!2 PC-12, they are quite good, not to sure about the copyright issues though but it may give you some idea.Dan.

There is a very high-res photo at flightsim.com that I know of off hand. I belive it was posted by a fellow named John Dow. This is years ago, so hopefully my memory serves me correctly. Just do a search on it and you should find it. I think it is filed under 'aviation gallery'. Other wise get a hold of David Durst (http://www.fspanels.com), hes got an excellant PC-12 panel and will probably have plenty of resources for you.Ian Grant

Guest Fly1

Looking pretty good there Brian!!Bob C.

Plus the first flightsim model with a certified working LDV!Inspector Poly