Sign in to follow this  

Congratulations RSDG

>Edit: I have some authentic Klondike music for Heather's >music panel, too! What great fun this is, eh? "There are strange things done in the midnight sun By the men who moil for gold; The Arctic trails have their secret tales That would make your blood run cold; The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, But the queerest they ever did see Was that night on the marge of Lake Lebarge I cremated Sam McGee. "I love this, especially the musical version! ;)

Thanks Robert W. Service for that poetic insight. It has been many years, but I invite you to come along with me to check on your free "inch" of Klondike, which you may remember having been awarded for eating a bowl or two of Quaker Puffed Wheat back in 1955. We all know it was shot from guns or something.The Big Inch Corporate Lake Renegade awaits in Dawson to take you to survey your Canadian homestead. Pity about that $37.20 arrears, eh? http://www.e-update.gov.yk.ca/klondike.htmlOh well. Nobody died. ;-)

Ummmm . . .Not sure how to share this through an upload, but what I've done is a classy and reserved repaint of this great Lake for all the Parrotheads in the crowd wanting to island-hop. ;-) Anybody interested?