Sign in to follow this  
Guest luhiss

How is the speed of an animation controlled?

Guest luhiss

I have an object called "lever_speed_brake" that I have animated in GMAX from frame 0-100, but in MSFS, it is either on or off in one frame, with no animation inbetween. Is there a way to control this animation speed in aircraft.cfg so I can get the entire animation?Thanks!Luhiss

The same thing happens with lever_landing_gear ...Is it the actual lever in the cockpit which you are animating, or are you trying to use that variable to animate the actual speed brake? If it is just the cockpit lever, you might just suffer with the lack of animation. One work-around would be to tag it the same as the actual speed brake (l_spoiler, r_spoiler). The only problem with this is that it will move at the same speed as the speed brake, rather than moving quickly like a pilot had just deployed it.- Martin

Guest luhiss

Actually, I am attempting to do the exact opposite. Since it seems that MSFS doesnt support individual spoilerons, I am trying to trick MSFS by naming the non-spoileron spoilers "lever_speed_brake", so that they do not come up with the rest of the spoilerons when the ailerons move. My wing has 6 spoilers, only 2 of which are spoilerons..This problem really has me stumped. Is there any way at all to define individual spoilers so that only some of them are spoilerons???Luhiss