Sign in to follow this  
Guest JeanLuc_

Best HSI, ND or EHSI

What, in you're opinion, is THE BEST HSI, ND or EHSI? (Freeware)I'm just making myself a quality IFR panel, and I want a really clear, smooth navigation display. Thanks!

No, just something with a REALLY clear HSI display.

It does'nt matter. As long as its very crisp. I will be matching it up with the demo Reality XP 737-500 ADI. THAT is what I call CLARITY! Its an absoluetly beautiful gauge, and I recommend it highly!You can find the file at: http://library.avsim.com/search.php?Search...=&CurrentPage=1Another gauge that I HIGHLY recomend,is the replacement VSITCAS gauge for the PIC 767. The beauty of it is, YOU DONT NEED PIC 767 TO MAKE IT WORK! It works on any panel, and it is a beauty!!!!You can find that gauge here:http://library.avsim.com/search.php?Search...=&CurrentPage=1

Well - I obviously misunderstood something heavily. You said "I'm just making myself a quality IFR panel" and then "I want a really clear, smooth navigation display". I thought you meant you wanna make the gauge!!Anyway, then my last question was dumb. Sorry. ;-)Etienne :-wave

No probelm! Thanks for the attempted help anyway!

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi Max,you may find the Sandel, which works with Reality XP Flight Line Avionics to be a good choice:www.reality-xp.com/CoyoteShould you insist on matching the 737 ADI demo, stay tuned for more in the next days...Hope this helps!