Sign in to follow this  
Guest John_Noppe

Airport - The Simulation

Fellow Flght Simmers! I am in search of 1 or 2 good texture artists for a project. It is an Airport Simulation program, similar to Airport Tycoon, only far more detailed (and realistic!). We are going to need a ton of airline liveries done, so someone with experience with FS texture design would be a perfect fit. Also, anyone who designs the actual 3D models would be a help too, as we have only one modeler right now. So far, we are only in the beginning phases of programming - a few routines, some primitive matrices, a few 3D models, but we will be picking up speed very soon. Anyone interested can either reply here, to my email (jscskycap@netzero.net), or go to our preliminary web page: www.geocities.com/airportthesimulation. There is a link to a discussion forum which will give a quick idea of what we are doing. Thanks!

Guest John_Noppe

Well i can paint but not to good hehe, but that site doesnt work! :(I am really looking forword to that game! Payware? I gues so?Greets out of Holland :-wave, John.

The link does work, butcha have to remove the dot which is added at its end.Etienne :-wave

Guest John_Noppe

Thanks, I am on the site right now :)Greets out of Holland :-wave, John.

Guest dougmichel

this website is down as I was curious how your project is doing. I would really love a game similiar to Airport Tycoon 3 that actually works more like a real airport. Let me know if you have a new website or if you can update us on your progress.