Sign in to follow this  
Guest Valid_Andy

gMax A321 :)

Guest Valid_Andy

Hi,Just showing some pics of a gMax project i am doing. It has been going about 1 week (ish) and these are the shots of the basic things. Most things are done, but i am going to do quite alot of it again, as you can see the Wingpod and nose are wrong, and i arn't too sure about the engines. Comments extremely welcome as i don't know what to think, i need other peoples opinions aswell. Also, please, no one give false opinions as that wont help - Be Mean if you have to be! I can take it, i got a can of coke right next to me so i will just fill myself with caffine :DThanks alotAndyhttp://www.flygbair.com/A321/A321_1.jpghttp://www.flygbair.com/A321/A321_2.jpghttp://www.flygbair.com/A321/A321_3.jpghttp://www.flygbair.com/A321/A321_4.jpg

Guest John_Noppe

Great one m8! Only the nose is wrong! BTW i dont see anything wrong about the wingpot?Greets out of Holland :-wave, John.

Guest Valid_Andy

Thanks - G MIDY, is that your pic on airliners.net, i live near manchester too if u live there :-)

Guest sammn2002

Looking great!

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey Andy.Looking very good.About the nose, here is a suggestion, which could be totally off, but it just seems like that to me. mind you I am not at home, otherwise I'd highlight the portion of the picture I am refering to in words below, so bare with me.On the first picture, I think one thing that could be done is this: If you follow the top of the fuse, towards the nose, it starts to curve right on top of the cockpit. After it curves, if you look closely, the outline going to the nose is not straight. Right after the cockpit windows it dips in a bit, then out again and you are finally at the nose. I think that dip should not be there, so after the outline curves from the top of the fuse over the cockpit to the nose, that part should be a straight line. At least at this angle.Try and play around with that and see what you get. And try not to be too frustrated. Noses are very hard to get, and this is one of the hardest, together with the 747.

Guest Valid_Andy

O, but i have decided on something else first, i am totally re-making the fuselage now, as i flipped all the polys, so half of them i don't need and i am just wasting lots of polys and FPS and so on. Plus... i need to get the Wingpod better in my opinion aswell so ithink if i boolean the shape in to the fuselage and then just pull out the polys a bit it might work, but i will give it a try later, i am only 14 and i need to go to bed lol it is 11:58 UK time. Also, anybody who could help me or is good with gMax please contact me at Dirtjumperandy@hotmail.com , as i (and someothers) may have somehting for you. Also, any guage designers, who can do detailed stuff like PFD's or whatever they are, please contact us, this is not the only airbus in the works and they should all be having a VC, and i can't stand textured guages in VC's.....Thanks againAndyAlso, changed the engines a bit, they now have reversers and the correct number of fan blades (36 i believe), and made it sligtly bigger so i will post some more shots later:-)

Hmmzz.. As the cynical one here, this model looks like Kim Simmelink's A32x AFX file imported into GMAX. If it's not then forgive me...

>i am only 14 >and i need to go to bed lol it is 11:58 UK timeHehehe. So you're even younger than Aviel and me, eh? ;-)I am lucky having at least two weeks vacation from now... :-hah Yipee!Etienne :-wave

Guest Valid_Andy

LOL, and also i sware on my life this is not whoevers model you said it was as i have never seen theres before in my life, and i have all the 19 saves up to this point to show the making of this aircraft. Any chance where i can see Kims A321 because i would quite like to have a fly with it, no decent A321s out right now except PSS'Andy

Guest Gangi

>Hmmzz.. As the cynical one here, this model looks like Kim >Simmelink's A32x AFX file imported into GMAX. If it's not >then forgive me... Nope its not any other else's model. and i know that for sure because i saw any part of this model being made.@badderjet, lol, we are older :(Best regards,Aviel

Guest JohnHenry2004

11:58? LATE?Thats nothing, i just turned 14 and i've got the 2:30 bedtime down since I was introduced to FS7! Give it a try! You can get a lot of work or downloading done!